Your Ad Here

Friday, January 29, 2010

Kourtney Kardashian’s Fake Story in OK! Magazine

Kourtney Kardashians Fake Story in OK! Magazine  hollywood moms


Kourtney Kardashian is sharing her secrets on how she lost the baby weight in OK! Magazine – seems like your typical magazine cover. But wait! Kourtney said that she never talked with the magazine, even though they quote both her and her stepfather.


“One of those weeklies got it wrong again … they didn’t have an exclusive with me. And I gained 40 pounds while pregs, not 26…But thanks!”


… mentioned Kourtney on Twitter.


Even more, Kourtney says that they photoshopped the cover in order to make her look thinner:



“They doctored and Photoshopped my body to make it look like I have already lost all the weight, which I have not”



And all these fakes under such healthy, no-pressure headlines, like “Lose 10 lbs in 10 days… FAST”.

No comments: