Your Ad Here

Friday, January 29, 2010

Did Cheryl Cole Get a ‘Makeover’?

Did Cheryl Cole Get a Makeover?  cheryl cole


Makeover (or makeunder), meaning ‘plumper lips’ in this case.


The Daily Mail has this to say:


But this occasion, no garment, however outrageous, could have drawn attention away from Cheryl Cole’s alarmingly oversized lips.


The X Factor star’s mouth looked unusually plump as she arrived in London yesterday – prompting speculation that she has used Collagen injections.


Representatives of the Girls Aloud singer denied this was the case, saying ’she has definitely not’.




Did Cheryl Cole Get a Makeover?  cheryl cole


What does Cheryl think about plastic surgeries?


‘I wouldn’t deny it if I had cosmetic surgery. I wouldn’t just come out with big boobs and say, ‘No, I haven’t had an operation!


I think imperfections are sexy anyway, I honestly do,’ she continues. ‘If everyone looked perfect with a perfect face and perfect boobs, it wouldn’t be sexy as it’s not real life.


What do you guys think?

No comments: