Your Ad Here

Saturday, April 25, 2009

I’m Obsessed With Beyonce’s Breasts

I’m Obsessed With Beyonce’s Breasts I’m Obsessed With Beyonce’s Breasts I’m Obsessed With Beyonce’s Breasts
I’m Obsessed With Beyonce’s Breasts I’m Obsessed With Beyonce’s Breasts I’m Obsessed With Beyonce’s Breasts
I’m Obsessed With Beyonce’s Breasts I’m Obsessed With Beyonce’s Breasts I’m Obsessed With Beyonce’s Breasts
Obviously the title to this post is pretty lame but the message comes across the way I had hoped, they can’t all be award winners. Anyhow, here’s Beyonce at the Obsessed premiere the other night showing off a couple of her many talents. I’m not going to see this movie because the images in my head of Beyonce and Ali Larter catfighting are much hotter than anything a film maker could produce. I’ll give you a hint, there’s a midget and at least on stick of butter involved.

No comments: