Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Audrina Patridge’s Boobs Need To Jump Out Of Her Jumpsuit

Audrina Patridge’s Boobs Need To Jump Out Of Her Jumpsuit Audrina Patridge’s Boobs Need To Jump Out Of Her Jumpsuit Audrina Patridge’s Boobs Need To Jump Out Of Her Jumpsuit
Audrina Patridge’s Boobs Need To Jump Out Of Her Jumpsuit Audrina Patridge’s Boobs Need To Jump Out Of Her Jumpsuit Audrina Patridge’s Boobs Need To Jump Out Of Her Jumpsuit
Audrina Patridge’s Boobs Need To Jump Out Of Her Jumpsuit Audrina Patridge’s Boobs Need To Jump Out Of Her Jumpsuit Audrina Patridge’s Boobs Need To Jump Out Of Her Jumpsuit
Yesterday I posted pictures of Audrina Patridge’s boring half naked PETA campaign for animal adoption, so today I thought I was going to get some nice shots of this nobody out promoting herself. I was wrong, instead I get her walking around in some sort of retarded jumpsuit/pantsuit looking like an idiot and still hiding the fake tits. Give me something I can use. I think someone should launch a campaign against paper bag pant suits.

No comments: