Your Ad Here

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rotten Tuna: Paris Hilton And Kathy Griffin’s Pantie Flash

Rotten Tuna: Paris Hilton And Kathy Griffin’s Pantie Flash Rotten Tuna: Paris Hilton And Kathy Griffin’s Pantie Flash Rotten Tuna: Paris Hilton And Kathy Griffin’s Pantie Flash
Rotten Tuna: Paris Hilton And Kathy Griffin’s Pantie Flash Rotten Tuna: Paris Hilton And Kathy Griffin’s Pantie Flash Rotten Tuna: Paris Hilton And Kathy Griffin’s Pantie Flash
Rotten Tuna: Paris Hilton And Kathy Griffin’s Pantie Flash Rotten Tuna: Paris Hilton And Kathy Griffin’s Pantie Flash Rotten Tuna: Paris Hilton And Kathy Griffin’s Pantie Flash
I have no clue why Paris Hilton and Kathy Griffin are hanging together but if the thought of Paris Hilton makes you cringe I can’t image how you feel about seeing Kathy’s panties. I know it’s wrong of me to pollute your monitors with these pics but I had to. Sometimes you’ve got to see crap to appreciate the finer things in life like this.

No comments: