Your Ad Here

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Abigail Clancy Just The Way I Like Her

Abigail Clancy Just The Way I Like Her
Here’s Abigail Clancy leaving Kate Moss‘ thirty fifth birthday party looking like the bartender may have over served her. I don’t pretend to be some sort of Casanova but I know the signs that a drunk girl is in heat and most of the time I like to be the guy holding her hair. Abigail is one of the hottest chicks around, throw in a little booze and a short skirt and you’ve got yourself a cocktail like no other. This picture of her with her mouth open will be saved in my mind for quite some time.
Abigail Clancy Just The Way I Like Her Abigail Clancy Just The Way I Like Her Abigail Clancy Just The Way I Like Her
Abigail Clancy Just The Way I Like Her Abigail Clancy Just The Way I Like Her Abigail Clancy Just The Way I Like Her
Abigail Clancy Just The Way I Like Her Abigail Clancy Just The Way I Like Her

No comments: