Your Ad Here

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Megan Fox's Breasts Real?

Megan Fox's Breasts Real?
After I posted the Megan Fox GQ outtakes yesterday, people have been flooding my email box asking me whether or not Megan Fox’s breasts are real. Now since I’m the expert in the field of “funbags” I decided to investigate. Judging this picture a few years back at the Spike Awards and comparing it to these new pictures of her at GQ Men Of The Year Awards, my professional opinion is that she had them lifted. However, since I’m not really a professional (I just play one on the internet), they have either been lifted or they’re fake. Ultimately though, you decide.
Megan Fox's Breasts Real? Megan Fox's Breasts Real? Megan Fox's Breasts Real?
Megan Fox's Breasts Real? Megan Fox's Breasts Real? Megan Fox's Breasts Real?
Megan Fox's Breasts Real? Megan Fox's Breasts Real?

No comments: