Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lucy Pinder at the A1 GP promotional photoshoot

Lucy Pinder at the A1 GP promotional photoshoot Lucy Pinder at the A1 GP promotional photoshoot Lucy Pinder at the A1 GP promotional photoshoot
Lucy Pinder at the A1 GP promotional photoshoot Lucy Pinder at the A1 GP promotional photoshoot
Lucy Pinder at the A1 GP promotional photoshoot Lucy Pinder at the A1 GP promotional photoshoot
Here’s Lucy Pinder at the A1 GP promotional photoshoot. I don’t what it is, but there’s something very different with Lucy’s face. I know most of us aren’t looking at that, especially when her tits are popping out of her dress, but I can’t put my finger on it. I would however still like to put my finger on something else (who wouldn’t?!), but if any of you can figure out what’s with her face, let me know.

No comments: